Meade Telescope Catadioptric 16" LX200-ACF W/UHTC 1610-60-02
Item No. 112-20060
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Meade 1610-60-02
Special Order Item
Meade 16 inch LX200ACF Advanced Coma Free Telescope, 1610-60-02
Meade now brings to market a sophisticated Catadioptric optical design favored by research facilities worldwide at a price many enthusiasts can afford. Most professional applications are this style telescope or a gargantuan apochromatic refractor. Meade's 16.0" LX200-ACF provides an enormous deep space aperture in a complete package appropriate for professional and advanced amateur observers.
- Advanced f/10.0 Optics: Advanced catadioptric optics perfect for demanding research and enthusiast imaging
- GPS Receiver Sensor: The LX200 features a Sony?GPS receiver sensor, which automatically inputs ultra-exact time, date & location values to quickly align the telescope with remarkable precision; down to one arc minute!
- Smart Mount & Smart Drive Technology: By constantly refining the pointing accuracy each time an object is centered and updated, Meade's Smart Mount & Smart Drive technologies provide permanent periodic error corrections (PPEC) on both axes by learning and averaging errors over the course of one or more training periods, to minimize guiding corrections during long-exposure astrophotography.
- Zero Image Shift Microfocuser & Primary Mirror Lock: The LX200 has incredibly fine focusing, and the primary mirror can be locked in place to benefit long-exposure astrophotography.
- Meade LX200-ACF 16.0"/406mm Catadioptric Telescope
- Series 5000 Plossl 26mm Wide Angle Eyepiece (1.25")
- #828 Viewfinder 8x50mm Blue Tube with Bracket
- #929 2" 90-Degree Mirror Diagonal w/ UHTC
- AutoStar II Computerized Hand Controller
- Eyepiece Holder
- Computerized Altazimuth Fork Mount
- Super Giant Field Tripod for 16" LX200
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- Optical Design Hybrid catadioptric
- Optical Lens Diameter 16.0" (406mm)
- Focal Length 160.0" (4064mm)
- Focal Ratio f/10.0
- Maximum Useful Magnification 950x
- Resolving Power Not specified by manufacturer
- Optical Tube Dimensions Not specified by manufacturer
- Mount Type Altazimuth
- Eyepiece Barrel Diameter 2.00" (w/ adapter for accepting 1.25" eyepieces)
- Finderscope 8x50 Straight
- Tripod Fullsize steel "SUPER GIANT"
- Motor Yes
- GO-TO Capability Yes
- PC Compatible Yes
- Power Source AC Power
- Weight 318.0 lbs (144.24kg)