Wesco LX400 BINOCULAR RESEARCH MICROSCOPE WITH FLUORESCENCE ATTACHMENT 9126009
Item No. 316-90340
Special Order Item
Manuf. No. Wesco 9126009
Wesco Lx400 Binocular Research Microscope, Fluorescence Attachment, 9126009
Lx400 Binocular Microscope with Siedentopf Binocular viewing body 30 degree Inclined, 360 degree Rotating
Wide Field Eyepiece WF 10X (FN 20) with rubber eye guards
Quadruple Nosepiece with built in click-stop, having positive indexing
Plan Achromat RP series Infinity Corrected Objectives 4X, 10X, 40XR and 100XR (Oil)
Co-axial coarse and fine focusing adjustment
Built in low position flat top mechanical stage
Focusable sub-stage NA 0.9 -1.25 Abbe condenser with aspheric lens/ iris diaphragm and blue filter.
Built in 6V-20W universal power supply operable from 94-270V.
- STAND Single mold sturdy stand with anti rust materials. Extended base for better stability
- VIEWING BODIES Siedentopf Binocular and Trinocular head, 30 degree inclined, 360 degree rotatable, Inter pupillary distance 48 - 75mm
- MECHANICAL STAGE Rackless X axis, double plate stage size 200 x 160mm, X/Y travel range 78mm x 54mm. Low drive right hand movement controls. Hard coated surface for scratch resistance. Double specimen holder
- CONDENSER Abbe Condenser N.A. 1.25 with Aspheric Lens and Iris Diaphragm.
- FOCUSING SYSTEM Co-axial coarse and fine focusing system with auto focus stop.
- ILLUMINATION 6V-20W Halogen lamp illumination with universal power supply for input from 110V to 240V AC
- OBJECTIVES RP Series Infinity Corrected Plan Achromats 4x, 10x, 40x SL and 100x SL, Oil.
- EYEPIECES Focusable widefield eyepiece 10x/20mm with foldable eye guard
- ACCESSORIES Phase Contrast, Dark Field Polarizing Kit, Video adapters