Pentax Binocular 10x43 DCF SP
Item No. 430-34143
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Pentax 62616
The PENTAX 10x43 DCF SP binocular boasts the power of 10X magnification plus all the quality features youd find in higher-priced European models but at a fraction of the cost. With superior image quality, edge-to-edge clarity, and JIS Class 6 waterproof construction, the PENTAX 10x43 DCF SP is perfect for a wide variety of applications.
- Binocular Type: Roof prism, center focusing (inner focusing)
- Lens Construction: Objective Lens: 4 elements in 3 groups;
- Eyepiece Lens: 5 elements in 3 groups (Hybrid aspherical lens)
- Coating: Lens: Multi-coating & Hydrophobic coating; Roof prism: Phase coating
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 43mm
- Real Field Of View: 6.0 degrees
- Apparent Field Of View: 60 degrees
- Field Of View At 1000 Meters: 105m
- Field Of View At 1000 Yards: 315 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 4.3mm
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Prism: Roof
- Multi Layer Coating: Yes
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 6.6 ft.
- Relative Brightness: 18.5
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 4 m -1
- Diopter Adjustment: Diopter ring with diopter lock
- Eye Width Adjustment Range: 2.3 x 2.9"
- Focusing Range: 6.6 ft. - infinity
- Eyepiece Ring: Helicoid Type (4 stop)
- Body Color: Dark Green & Black
- Height Width: 5.7 x 5.0"
- Thickness: 2.0"
- Weight: 25.0 oz.
- Waterproof: Magnesium body, 1m depth of water (JIS Class 6), Nitrogen filled