Pulsar NIGHT VISION Edge GS Super 1+ 1x20 Goggle PL75095
Item No. 241-00600
Manuf. No. Pulsar PL75095
International Sales OK
Pulsar Edge GS Night Vision Goggles 1x20, PL75095
Pulsar Edge GS Night Vision Goggles 1x20 75095 is a multifunctional Night Vision device from Pulsar. The Pulsar Edge GS Nightvision Scope gives you the best edge-to-edge resolution ever seen in a consumer-budget night vision product, with a clear, distortion-free, geometrically precise image across the entire field of view, thanks to the specially designed five-lens eyepiece and optics, and the CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube. This durable Pulsar Night Vision scope features a sealed metal and plastic weatherproof body that allows it to be used in even the most inhospitable of weather: fog, rain, even sandstorms. Pulsar Edge 1x20 Night Vision Goggles cover a wide field of view to let you command the terrain.
The Pulsar Night Vision Edge GS Goggles can function as a hand-held night vision scope, or can be used with a Pulsar Night Vision Head Mount to function as night vision goggles. Pulsar equips their night vision binoculars with a built-in energy-conserving wide-angle Infrared Illuminator for when you need additional lighting power at short range. Both the primary night vision sight tube and the infrared light are activated via easy-to-use buttons. The IR Light is also equipped with a gradual power adjustment function, to prevent dazzling your eyes in low light.
Pulsar Edge 1x20 GS Night Vision Goggles are made to handle many applications. From outdoor sports and night hunting, night photography and night hiking, to industrial security, military uses, and rescue and patrol operations, the Edge Nightvision Goggles do it all.
Specifications for Pulsar Edge GS 1x20 Night Vision Scope:
Features of Pulsar Edge GS 1x20 Night Vision Goggles:
- Image Tube Type: CF-Super / EP-33-SF
- Objective Lens diameter: 20mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Resolution (center/edge FOV): 42/36 lines/mm
- Angular field of view: 40 degrees
- Max. Detection Range, normal nighttime conditions (quarter moon): 450 feet
- Eyepiece adjustment: +/- 4 diopter
- Exit pupil: 4mm
- Operating voltage: 3 Volts (2 x AAA battery)
- Min. Operating Time (IR off / on): 50 hours / 20 hours
- Operating temperature: -20 C to +40 C (-4 F to 104 F)
- Degree of protection: IP44 (IP Code)
- Dimensions: 6.4 in. x 4.4 in. x 2.4 in.
- Weight of the unit: 22.9 ounces (1.4 pounds)
- Durable night vision scope
- Can function as goggles or hand-held unit
- Built-in IR illuminator
- Sealed body allows use in all weather conditions