Yukon NVMT Laser Riflescope 3x42 YK26041
Item No. 541-10000
Manuf. No. Yukon Advanced Optics YK26041
A license from the US State Department is required to export this item.
Yukon Advanced Optics 3x42 NVMT Laser Night Vision Rifle Scope Kit, YK26041
The Yukon NVMT Laser Rifle scope Kit permits you to quickly change your NVMT 3x42 night vision monocular into a high powered night vision rifle scope. Since the NVMT does not have a built-in aiming reticle, an optional laser sight can be attached to the front of the Yukon weapon mount to act as an aiming reticle for the device. With the laser pointer installed the rifle mount can be used independently during the day. The additional eye relief provided by the rifle scope eyepiece is necessary for use on firearms and some air rifles. The rifle mount is compatible with all Weaver type rails.
There are many different variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device, among them the object's size, the level of details being sought from the object and the conditions of observation. Night vision devices detect much further under a full moon and clear skies than they will under a new moon and cloudy skies. Many different formulas are used to determine the statistic of maximum viewing range and the method of calculation varies by manufacturer. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the intensifier tube's generation, s/n ratio, level of magnification, specified resolution, along with the clarity & light transmission efficiency of the optical system.
- Adjustable laser pointer for precision shooting
- Rugged, lightweight titanium Weaver rail weapon mount
- Easily convert your night vision monocular into a NVRS
- Increase the scope of your NVMT's multitasking capabilities
- Equipped with Yukon's exclusive Pulse IR system, which provides noticeably higher levels of infrared illumination without significant battery drainage.
- 1st Generation Intensifier First generation NVDs deliver high levels of resolution
- Intensifier Tube 1st Generation
- Maximum Viewing Range Detection: 1640' (500 m)
- Recognition: 656' (200 m)
- Infrared Illuminator Yes
- Magnification 3.0x (hand held, 1.5x with rifle scope eyepiece installed)
- Angle of View 30.0 degree
- Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds) 1575' (523 m at 1000 m)
- Minimum Focus Distance 0.8' (25 cm)
- Lens System 42mm objective
- Power Source One CR123A 3v lithium battery
- Weatherproofing No
- Dimensions 10.2 x 3.2 x 2.4" (261 x 82 x 60mm) WxHxD (assembled)
- Weight 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)(assembled)
- Wrist Strap
- Rifle Scope Eyepiece
- Adjustable laser pointer
- Padded Corduroy Carry Case
- Weapon Mount (with recoil pins and attaching bolts)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty