Bushnell trail camera Trophy Cam Black Ops 8MP Night Vision w/Field Scan 119466C
Item No. 703-30017
Manuf. No. Bushnell 119466C
Bushnell 8MP HD Trophy Cam Black LED Night Vision with Field Scan, 720p, 119466C
Bushnell 8MP HD Trophy Cam Black LED Night Vision with Field Scan puts you in pursuit of the most sought after game in your favorite hunting areas. Building upon the unbelievable level of craftsman ship that Bushnell Trail Cameras are known for, the Trophy Cam Black LED from Bushnell features low-glow black LED nightvision flash which makes your trail camera virtually undetectable in the dark. The Bushnell Black LED Trophy Cam capture HD video of your hunting grounds to track animals in crystal clear quality. This HD trail camera will allow you to plan exactly when and where you can land your next big trophy.
Bushnell Trophy Black LED Trail Cam features Field Scan Mode, a time-lapse technology that you can set to snap images automatically at preset intervals of one minute to one hour, within the hours of your choice. Black LED Trophy Cam has field scan integrated in it, so you can use your trail cam for long-range observation of your hunting grounds in a much larger coverage area since you it is not triggered by game like a standard trail camera.
Specifications for Bushnell Field Scan 8 MP Trophy Black LED Trail Camera:
Features of Bushnell 8MP Field Scanning Black LED Trophy Cam Trail Camera:
- Resolution: 8MP
- PIR Sensor: Low/Med/High
- Night Vision Flash: 40 Black LED, 45 ft.
- Power Supply: AA (4-12)
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year
- Video Resolution: 119466C: Widescreen, 1080x720p; 119467C: Widescreen, 1920x1080p
- Video Length (seconds): Up to 60
- SD Capacity: 32 GB
- Field Scan: Yes
- Audio Recording: Yes
- LCD Display: 119466C: B&W Text LCD; 119467C: Color Image LCD
- Temp/Moon Stamp: 119466C: No; 119467C: Yes
- 40 low-glow LEDs are invisible to game and other hunters
- Ideal for security surveillance
- Compatible with up to a 32GB SD card for a possible capacity of over 20,000 images
- 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
- 1-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval:1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable Field Scan time-lapse mode
- takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5 degree F to 140 degree F PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot