Bushnell trail camera Trophy Cam Bone Collector RTAP 8MP Night Vision w/Field Scan 119446C
Item No. 703-30015
Manuf. No. Bushnell 119446C
Bushnell 8MP Trophy Cam Night Vision Field Scan Trail Camera, Bone Collector, 119446C
Bushnell 8MP Trophy Cam Night Vision Field Scan Trail Camera give you the upper hand like never before. A fruitful hunting trip requires adequate planning and timing, and the Field Scan Trophy Cam from Bushnell lets you determine where the hot spots are. The Bushnell Trophy Field Scan Trail Camera features Field Scan time-lapse technology, giving you the real picture of game movement to provide more accurate animal tracking. Built with the renown technology and quality that Bushnell Trail Cameras are known for, you can expect high quality images and profound battery life of 1 year! Compatible with SD cards up to 32GB, the Trophy Cam allows you to capture and store more videos and images than ever before. Leading the industry with the best trail cameras available, Bushnell is the choice for hunters and outdoors enthusiasts alike.
Bushnell Trophy Trail Cam features Field Scan Mode, a time-lapse technology that you can set to snap images automatically at preset intervals of one minute to one hour, within the hours of your choice. With the field scan included with the 8 Megapixel Trophy Cam, you can use your trail cam for long-range observation of your hunting grounds in a much larger coverage area since you it is not triggered by game like a standard trail camera.
Specifications for Bushnell Field Scan 8 MP Trophy Trail Camera:
Features of Bushnell 8MP Field Scanning Trophy Cam Trail Camera:
- Resolution: 8MP
- PIR Sensor: Low/Med/High
- Night Vision Flash: 32 LED, 45 ft.
- Power Supply: AA (4-8)
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year
- Video Resolution: Widescreen, VGA, QVGA
- Video Length (seconds): Up to 60
- SD Capacity: 32 GB
- Field Scan: Yes
- Audio Recording: Yes
- LCD Display:
- 119456C: Color Image LCD
- 119446C: B&W Text LCD
- 119436C: B&W Text LCD
- Temp/Moon Stamp:
- 119446C: No
- 119436C: No
- Compatible with up to a 32GB SD card for a possible capacity of over 20,000 images
- 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
- 1-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval:1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5 degree F to 140 degree F PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot