IOPTRON iEQ75-GT EQUATORIAL MOUNT-75 LB LIMIT 8700
Item No. 644-12000
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. iOptron 8700
Special Order Item
iOptron iEQ75-GT GoTo German Equatorial Mount, 8700
Available by special order. Ships in 3 to 6 months upon deposit.
The iEQ75-GT is a one-of-a-kind premium CNC-machined astro-imaging mount from iOptron. The iEQ75-GT offers the next generation GoTo technology from iOptron plus a tracking error of only 0.3 arc seconds realized by a Renishaw high resolution encoder-enabled double closed-loop tracking, driven by a precision DC servo motor. No other mount comes close to this! The iEQ75-GT has a payload of 75 lbs and includes a calibrated dark field illumination polar scope. Its unique base design makes it easy for just one person to carry to location. With a tracking error of only 0.3 - the iEQ75-GT is nearly perfect.
iEQ75-GT?GoTo German Equatorial Mount Features
- Premium CNC-machined astrophotography mount suited for advanced imaging
- Heavy-duty German equatorial mount
- Payload: 75 lbs.
- Precision DC servo motor-driven and double closed-loop tracking with Renishaw high resolution encoder feedback
- Tracking error: ?.3 arc second
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection
- Built-in 32-channel GPS
- #8406 controller with Advanced SmartStarTM GoTo Technology and heating mechanism
- Calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure ?allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Resolution: 0.1 arc second
- RS232 port, with commands compatible with LX200
- RS485 new command set completely open for user-defined control of the mount
- Mount weight: 52 lbs
- Lowest working temperature: -20 degree C
- Comes standard with: 2 x 8kg counterweight, AC adaptor, 12V DC car plug adaptor, USB cable, & hard case