OPTEC PARAMOUNT ME MOUNTING AND WIRING KIT FOR IFW AND TCF-S 17499
Item No. 782-24602
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Optec 17499
Optec Paramount ME Mounting & Wiring Kit for IFW Filter Wheel & TCF-S Focuser, 17499 The Paramount ME mounting and wiring kit is designed to reduce the number of cables required to operate the Optec TCF-S focuser and IFW filter wheel with the Software Bisque Paramount ME Robotic telescope mount. This kit is used for mounting the IFW and TCF-S control boxes to the telescope plate of Software Bisque's Paramount ME.
This kit includes all tools, hardware, and wires needed to take advantage of the internal auxiliary ports of the mount. The IFW and the TCF-S control boxes are placed on the telescope with minimal wiring clutter. This kit is a must-have accessory for all Paramount ME owners.
- A special kit for mounting the IFW or TCF-S hand controls to the Paramount ME, allowing the user to take advantage of the internal auxiliary ports on the mount.
- All hardware, wires, and tools are included
- TCF-S/IFW Hand Control Platform (Left-Side)
- TCF-S/IFW Hand Control Platform (Right-Side)
- Mounting Hardware for Two Hand Control Platforms
- Power Cable Converter [P1] (2.5mm to 2.1mm, 6" Length)
- Y-Splitter Power Cable [P2] (2.1mm to Dual 2.5mm Plugs, 24" Length)
- Y-Splitter Serial Cable [S1] (Dual Female DB-9 [PC Serial] to Female DB-9 Connector [Fits AUX1])
- Y-Splitter Serial Cable [S2]
- Two Custom Control Cables (Hand Controller to TCF-S/IFW, RJ-45 to DB-9, 18" Length)