PULSAR EDGE GS SUPER GEN 1+ 2.7X50 NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS PL75096
Item No. 241-00550
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Pulsar PL75096
International Sales OK
Pulsar Edge GS Nightvision Generation 1, Binoculars 2.7x50, PL75096
Pulsar Edge GS Night Vision Binoculars 2.7x50 75096 is a versatile long-distance Night Vision device from Pulsar, made for long-range viewing. The Pulsar Edge GS Nightvision Binoculars give you the best edge-to-edge resolution ever seen in a consumer-budget nightvision product, and a clear, distortion-free, geometrically precise image across the entire field of view, thanks to the specially designed five lens eyepiece and optics, and the CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube. This durable Pulsar Night Vision scope features a sealed metal and plastic body that allows it to be used no matter the weather: fog, rain, and sand won't slow it down.
The Pulsar Night Vision Edge GS 2.7x50 Binoculars can function as a hand-held night vision device, or can be used with a Pulsar Night Vision Head Mount to function as night vision goggles. Pulsar Edge 2.7x50 Night Vision Binoculars feature higher optical magnification to let you see longer distances. Pulsar equips their night vision binoculars with a built-in long-range Infrared Illuminator for when you need additional lighting power at above-average distances. Both the primary night vision sight tube and the infrared light are activated with easy-to-use buttons. The IR Light is also equipped with a gradual power adjustment function, to prevent dazzling your eyes in low light.
Pulsar Edge 2.7x50 GS Night Vision Binoculars are made to handle many applications. From outdoor sports and night hunting, night photography and night hiking, to industrial security, military uses, and rescue and patrol operations, the Edge Nightvision Binoculars do it all. We carry top-quality Night Vision products from numerous quality manufacturers. Pulsar makes quality night vision optics including night vision scopes and binoculars. Visit our online store for a great selection of Pulsar Night Vision products on sale at the best prices. We back up our sales with great customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Specifications for Pulsar Edge GS 2.7x50 Night Vision
Features of Pulsar Edge GS 2.7x50 Night Vision Binoculars
- Image Tube Type: CF-Super / EP-33-SF
- Objective Lens diameter: 50mm
- Magnification: 2.7x
- Resolution (center/edge FOV): 42/36 lines/mm
- Angular field of view: 13 degrees
- Max. Detection Range, normal nighttime conditions (quarter moon): 250 yards
- Eyepiece adjustment: +/- 4 diopter
- Exit pupil: 4mm
- Operating voltage: 3 Volts (2 x AAA battery)
- Min. Operating Time (IR off / on): 50 hours / 20 hours
- Operating temperature: -20 C to +40 C (-4 F to 104 F)
- Degree of protection: IP44 (IP Code)
- Dimensions: 8 in. x 4.8 in. x 2.6 in.
- Weight of the unit: 30 ounces (1.9 pounds)
- Durable night vision binoculars
- Magnifies 2.7 times
- Can function as goggles or hand-held unit
- Built-in IR flashlight made for longer-range viewing
- Sealed body allows use in all weather conditions