TAKAHASHI LE 7.5MM ED EYEPIECE-1.25" TEA0075
Item No. 711-10075
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Takahashi TEA0075
Takahashi 7.5mm ED LE 1.25" Eyepiece, TEA0075
The Takahashi LE Series Eyepiece produces images that live up to the Takahashi name... A name that has become synonymous with terms like "quality" and "precision" in today's amateur astronomy market. Each eyepiece is parfocal, which means little or no re-focusing when changing eyepieces. The five element Erfle design means an excellent 52 degree apparent field of view and equally excellent eye relief on all models but the high magnification 2.8mm and 3.6mm.
The higher magnification eyepieces in the line (2.8, 3.6, 5, and 7.5mm) use ED (extra low dispersion) glass for the best color correction. This is really a bonus when observing planets! All are fully multi-coated for ultimate light transmission. These qualities combine to enhance the viewing through your telescope as well as allow you a comfortable viewing session, even if you wear eyeglasses.
- Five element Erfle offers an appreciable 52ý apparent field of view.
- The Takahashi LE Series Eyepiece gives long eye relief and parfocal qualities.
- Engineered with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for superior color correction.
- The Takahashi LE Series Eyepiece are full multi-coated for ultimate light transmission.
- This 7.5mm eyepiece has a barrel size of 1.25" and provides 9mm of eye relief.