TAKAHASHI FRC-300 300MM BAKER RC OTA TRC0300
Item No. 611-50750
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Takahashi TRC0300
Special Order Item
Takahashi FRC-300 - 300mm Baker Ritchey Chretien Astrograph - Includes Tube Holder, TRC0300
(Tube assembly only)
This newest flat field astrograph is designed to produce a flat 90 image circle for medium format photography or CCD imagery. This image circle can be used with the largest available CCD cameras for many years to come. The f/7.8 focal ratio enables the imager to produce images of smaller objects with amazing sharpness and contrast.
The pin-point stars 10 microns at the edge and 2348mm focal length produce a field, free of astigmatism or coma, will allow the FRC to resolve star clusters and fine detail in galaxies and nebulae across the entire 90mmę circle. The temperature compensated secondary holder insures pinpoint stars during long exposures. The dedicated f/5.9 reducer (available separately) produces a 36mmę flat circle for CCD imaging at this shorter focal length. Price includes built-in temperature compensation device and tube holder.
Takahashi FRC-300 - 300mm f/7.8 Baker Ritchey Chretien Astrograph Features
- Corrected Flat-Field Ritchey-Chretien Optical System is perfect for CCD or medium-format astrophotography.
- The 11.8" (300mm) diameter primary and 4.9" (125mm) secondary combine at an effective focal length of 92.4" (2348mm) to provide a f/7.8 focal ratio, yielding a 11.8" (90mm) image circle.
- With optional reducer the focal length becomes 69.7" (1770mm) and the focal ratio is f/5.9 - yielding a 1.4" (36mm) image circle.
- The tube diameter is 12.8" (324mm) and the length is 40.6" (1030mm) at a total of 66 lbs. (30kg).
- Included is a 7X50, 6.3 degree Finderscope.