ATN NIGHTVISION PVS14-3 (1AA) GEN.3 NVMPPV14301
Item No. 259-22105
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. ATN NVMPPV14301
Special Order Item
International Sales Prohibited
ATN PVS14-3 1AA Generation 3 64 lp/mm Resolution Night Vision Monocular, NVMPPV14301
ATN PVS14-3 / PVS14-3SA 1AA Night Vision Monocular Generation 3 / 3A Select Alpha 64-72 lp/mm NVMPPV14301 NVMPPV143A1 (13124 - 13134) (NVD) is designed for the most demanding of night time applications. Based on Night Vision units used by the U.S. military, the ANT PVS-14 Generation III Night Vision scope Monocular 64-72 lp/mm features the most advanced Gen 3 image intensifier tube with a variable gain control to achieve the highest quality image resolution for varying light conditions. The extremely lightweight and versatile Generation 3 PVS 14 Night Vision Scope Monocular can be head-mounted, handheld or camera adapted. ATN Night Vision product such as ATN PVS-14 comes factory new and backed by 2-year warranty the ATN PVS-14 NightVision Monocular is the ideal NVD (3rd Generation night vision device) for all Day or Night applications.
Specifications for ATN PVS14-3 PVS14-3A Night Vision Monocular Gen 3 / Gen 3 Select Alpha 64-72 lp/mm:
Features of ATN PVS14-3/PVS14-3A Night Vision Monocular Gen 3/3 Select Alpha 64-72 lp/mm:
- Generation: 3 (PVS14-3), 3A Select Alpha (PVS14-3A)
- Resolution: 64 (PVS14-3), 64-72 lp/mm (PVS14-3A)
- Brightness Gain: Adjustable from 25 to more than 3000 fL/fL
- Magnification: 1x
- Field of View: 40 degree
- Objective Lens: f/1.2
- Eyepiece Lens: EFL 26 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -6
- Range of Focus: 25cm to infinity
- Voltage Required: 2.7 - 3.0 Volts
- Battery Type: Two (2) AA size model or One (1) AA size model available
- Battery Life: Approx. 50 hrs at room temp (w/ Two AA batteries)
- Weight: 13.8oz (392 grams)
- Dimensions: 4.5" (L) x 2" (W) x 2.25" (H)
- Operating Temperature: -51 degree C to +49 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -51 degree C to +49 degree C
- Warranty: Two (2) Years
- Multifunctional: Hand-held or head-mounted as single eye goggle
- Variable Gain Control for enhanced performance in altering light conditions
- Camera and video adaptable
- Two Years Warranty
- ATN PVS14-3 / PVS14-3A Night Vision Monocular Gen 3 Single Double-A Battery (AA) model.
- Head Mount Assembly - Allows for hands-free operation. Accommodates the user's head size and eye positioning.
- Brow Pads - Changeable pads for secure head mount fit.
- Helmet/Head Mount Adapter -Allows the user to position the monocular in front of either eye.
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- System Soft Carrying Case -Provides convenient storage of NQ PVS-14 and accessories.
- Unit Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage of NQ PVS-14.
- Shoulder Strap - Attaches to the NQ PVS-14 carrying case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Day Light Filter - Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Diopter Lens Cap - Protects diopter lens from the elements.
- Operator's Manual - Instructional users guide.