ZEISS CONQUEST 3-9X50 MC W/RETICLE RAPID-Z 600, HUNTING TURRET, 25.4MM BLK 5214809971
Item No. 550-40015
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Zeiss 5214809971
Zeiss Conquest 3-9x50 Matte Black Riflescope w/ RAPID Z 600 Reticle, 5214809971
The Zeiss Conquest 3-9x50 MC Rifle Scope Matte Black is the ideal rifle scope for hunters who want great performance and rugged versatility. The Zeiss Conquest Riflescope 3-9x50 M-C Matte Black features a 50mm Objective diameter, which captures even the smallest amount of light and displays a bright, vivid picture. These Zeiss Conquest Riflescopes are great in low-light conditions such as at dawn or dusk. The Zeiss Conquest Riflescope 3-9x50mm M C also has a 3x-9x variable power magnification. This magnification is the most popular for a rifle scope as it is low enough to have the right amount of light transmission for close shots, and high enough for long range shots. Zeiss Conquest 3x-9x 50mm Rifle Scopes have a generous Field of View of 37.5 ft giving hunters a wide area to work with. Also, Zeiss Conquest Riflescopes have MC Multi-Coated optics providing maximum light, color fidelity, and the contrast needed to spot animals in thick cover. In addition to these technical features, Zeiss Conquest Riflescopes 3-9x50 MC are built tough to survive the sudden changes in weather. These Zeiss 3-9x 50mm MC Matte Black Conquest Rifle Scopes are Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8, and Fogproof by being Nitrogen filled. Standing by the quality of their product, Zeiss has applied a Lifetime Transferable Warranty to all Zeiss Conquest Rifle Scopes. With these features, the Zeiss 3-9x50 MC Matte Black Conquest Riflescope shows why it is one of the most reliable and powerful hunting rifle scopes in the market.
Specifications for Zeiss Conquest 3-9x50 MC Rifle Scope Matte Black:
Features of Zeiss Conquest 3-9x50mm M-C Riflescope Matte Black:
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective (mm): 50
- Tube diameter (inches): 1
- Field of view (feet at 100 yds): 37.5-12.9
- Parallax (yards): 100
- Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying): 2nd (no)
- Exit pupil (mm): 11.4-5.6
- Eye relief (inches): 3.5
- Length (inches): 12.36
- Weight (ounces): 16.58
- Finish: Matte Black
- MOA: 1/4
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment (inches): 75
- Diopter Adj: +2/-3
- 1 inch-diameter center tube for ring mounting.One piece tube body for superior ruggedness.
- Non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range to ensure that the reticle size remains constant and hides as little of the target as possible at long ranges.
- Parallax-free at 100 yds
- Easy-to-use reticle adjustment with ? MOA = 0.7 cm per click at 100 m allows quick and precise sighting in.
- Large square reticle adjustment range - elevation and windage adjustments do not affect each other even at the ends of the adjustment ranges.
- Long eye relief of 3.5"
- Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters.
- Carl Zeiss MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission (markedly above 90 %), color fidelity and brilliance.
- Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8 - even with elevation caps removed.
- Nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty