KONUS PREPARED SLIDES--PROTOZOA 4979
Item No. 319-34919
Manuf. No. Konus 4979
Konus Protozoa Microscope Slide Set (includes 10 prepared slides), 4979
It provide the most comprehensive introduction to the wonders of Zoology, from the simpleste unicellular beings to invertebrates like insects and vertebrates like reptiles, birds and mammalians.
Key themes as the animal parasites and the animal reproduction are also covered throughly, giving kids and students the chance to enjoy the most interesting and immersive learning experience.
Technical Features of #4979 PROTOZOA (10 SLIDES)
- Paramecium infusoria ciliated.
- Vorticella (Carchesium)
- Plasmodium vivax.
- Paramecium stained.
- Paramecium, various stages of conjugation.
- Honey bee, mouth parts, whole mount.
- Protozoa, mixed species.
- Unicellular animal (Ameba or other).
- Blood smear infected with malaria Plasmodium.