KONUS PREPARED SLIDES--PARASITES OF MAN AND ANIMAL 4918
Item No. 319-34918
Manuf. No. Konus 4918
Konus Animal & Human Parasites Microscope Slide Set (includes 10 prepared slides), 4918
It provides the most comprehensive introduction to the wonders of Zoology, from the simpleste unicellular beings to invertebrates like insects and vertebrates like reptiles, birds and mammalians.
Key themes as the animal parasites and the animal reproduction are also covered throughly, giving kids and students the chance to enjoy the most interesting and immersive learning experience.
#4918 ANIMAL AND HUMAN PARASITES (10 SLIDES)
- Tapeworm (Taenia) transversal section proglottidis.
- Tapeworm (Taenia) eggs, whole mount.
- Trichinella transversal section muscle with larvae.
- Trypanosoma in blood smear.
- Plasmodium, causes malaria, blood.
- Liver of rabbit with coccidiosis transversal section.
- Big liver fluke (Fascicola) transversal section.
- Schistosoma transversal section of male and female.
- Hydatide cyst of Echinococcus transversal section.
- Roundworm of man and pig Ascaris transversal section.