KONUS PREPARED SLIDES--CELL REPRODUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT 4887
Item No. 319-34917
Manuf. No. Konus 4887
Konus Cell Development & Reproduction Microscope Slide Set (includes 10 prepared slides), 4887
These series provide a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants. From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
Technical Features of #4887 CELL DEVELOPMENT AND REPRODUCTION (10 SLIDES)
- Mitotic stages in red bone marrow.
- Mitotic stages in tests of mouse transversal section.
- Sea-urchin ceavage stage.
- Growing egg in ovary of bird transversal section.
- Plant mitosis, lateral section of onion root tips.
- Plant stages in red bone marrow.
- Growing tissue in stem apex lateral section.
- Growing leaf tissue in shoot apex transversal section.
- Plant meiosis transversal section young Lilium anthers.
- Mature pollen grains of Lilium whole mount.