KONUS PREPARED SLIDES--LIFE IN THE GROUND 4950
Item No. 319-34915
Manuf. No. Konus 4950
Konus Life in the Ground Microscope Slide Set (includes 10 prepared slides), 4950
A breath-taking journey that begins from the single cell and then encompasses flowers, mushrooms and trees. In particular, dedicated series are available for some key genres of plants (gymnospermae, angiospermae and tropical plants).
Technical Features of #4950 LIFE IN THE GROUND (10 SLIDES)
- Soil bacteria
- Hyphae of root fungi transversal section.
- Fruiting body of mushroom (Psalliota).
- Horsetail Equisetum spores with elateres.
- Moss leaf, surface view whole mount.
- Needle of pine (Pinus) transversal section.
- Venatio of a deciduous leaf.
- Decomposing leaf, formation of humus.
- Mite from forest soil, whole mount.
- Earthworm (Lumbricus) transversal section of midbody.