KONUS PREPARED SLIDES--TROPICAL PLANTS 4880
Item No. 319-34913
Manuf. No. Konus 4880
Konus Tropical Plants Microscope Slide Set (includes 10 prepared slides), 4880
The Tropical Plants Slide Set from Konus provides a range of plant samples that are not always available in most locations, and is great for comparisons to indigenous plant species of which student may make their own slide preparations. The interesting cellular characteristics of the provided samples also make the slide set useful for teaching microscopy technique and observation skills.
Technical Features of #4880 TROPICAL PLANTS (10 SLIDES)
- Epiphytic fern (Platycerium) transversal section.
- Date palm (Phoenix) transversal section through leaflet.
- Coconut (Coccus) fibre cells whole mount.
- Cactus, stem with reduced leaves transversal section.
- Epiphytic orchid transversal section of aerial root.
- Louisiana moss, absorbent hairs whole mount (Tillandsia).
- Indian rubber tree leaf with crystals transversal section.
- Coelus, transversal section of a square stem.
- Begonia, shadow plant.
- Pineapple (Ananas), tropical fruit transversal section.