APOGEE U8300 3448 x 2574 5.4μ USB CAMERA-STD GRADE MONOCHROMATIC, D02F-MG43D-U08300-MMSA
Item No. 752-02065
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Apogee D02F-MG43D-U08300-MMSA
Special Order Item
Apogee High Performance Cooled CCD Camera SysteHigh System, U8300 3448 x 2574 5.4μ USB CAMERA-STD GRADE MONOCHROMATIC, D02F-MG43D-U08300-MMSA
The Alta U8300 uses a medium format 8-megapixel Kodak Blue Plus sensor, ideal for applications requiring a large field of view with a smaller pixel. The U8300C uses the color version of the CCD.
MaxIm DL/CCD and CCDSoft software packages are offered at special prices when purchased at the same time as a camera system.
- 3448x2574 array, 5.4 micron pixels
- 5 MHz 12-bit and 1 MHz 16-bit digitization
- 32 Mbyte camera memory
- USB 2.0 interface: no plug in cards or external controllers
- Programmable, intelligent cooling to 50 degree C below ambient
- Binning up to 8 Horizontal x 2504 Vertical
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Precision time delayed integration (TDI) and kinetics mode readout
- Programmable fan speed for low / zero vibration
- Two serial port outputs for control of peripheral devices
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- External triggering and strobe controls
- ActiveX drivers and MaxIm DL/CCD software included with every system
- Field upgradeable fi rmware
- Fused silica windows
- Runs from single 12V supply with input voltage monitor
- Compact enclosure
- Programmable status indicators
Camera System Performance
- CCD: Kodak KAF-8300 or KAF-8300CE
- Array Size (pixels): 3326 x 2504
- Pixel Size: 5.4 x 5.4 microns
- Imaging Area: 18 x 13.5 mm (243 mm2)
- Imaging Diagonal: 22.5 mm
- Video Imager Size: 1.4"
- Linear Full Well (typical): 25.5K electrons
- Dynamic Range: 64.4 dB
- QE at 400 nm: 30%
- Peak QE (580, 660 nm): 60%
- Anti-blooming: 1000X
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m)
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits at 1 MHz and 12 bits at 5 MHz
- System Noise (typical): 9 e- RMS at 1 MHz and 2 counts at 5 MHz
- Pixel Binning: 1x1 to 8 x 2504 on-chip
- Exposure Time 30 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling 50 degree C below ambient temperature
- Dark Current (typical): 0.02 e-/pixel/sec (-30 degree C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1 degree C
- Camera Head Size: D02. Aluminum, hard blue anodized. 6" x 6" x 2.5" (15 x 15 x 6.35 cm) Weight: 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg) Low profile: D06. Wide Angle: D13. Deep Cooling: D09.
- Mounting: 3.5" bolt circle. 2" 24 tpi thread. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD mount.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.025" (2.60cm). Low profile: 0.461" (1.171 cm). [optical]
- Operating Environment: -22 degree to 27 degree C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Cable Length: Standard: 15 ft (4.5m)
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60 Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Shutter: Standard: Melles Griot 43mm. Low profile: no shutter.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger