APOGEE U1109 2048 x 506 12μ USB CAMERA-STD GRADE, UV ENHANCED, D02F-MG43D-U01009-UVSA
Item No. 752-02064
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Apogee D02F-MG43D-U01009-UVSA
Special Order Item
Apogee High Performance Cooled CCD Camera SysteHigh System, U1109 2048x506 12μ USB CAMERA-STD GRADE, UV ENHANCED, D02F-MG43D-U01009-UVSA
The Alta U1109 has a back-illuminated full frame spectroscopy format CCD with exceptionally high quantum efficiency across the visible and in the UV. The 12 micron pixels allow high spectral resolution.
MaxIm DL/CCD and CCDSoft software packages are offered at special prices when purchased at the same time as a camera system.
- 2048 x 506 array, 12 x 12 micron pixels
- 500 kHz 16-bit digitization
- 32 Mbyte camera memory
- USB 2.0 interface: no plug in cards or external controllers
- Programmable, intelligent cooling to 55 degree C below ambient
- Binning up to 8 Horizontal x up to 506 Vertical
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Precision time delayed integration (TDI) and kinetics mode readout
- Programmable fan speed for low / zero vibration
- Two serial port outputs for control of peripheral devices
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- External triggering and strobe controls
- ActiveX drivers and MaxIm DL/CCD software included with every system
- Field upgradeable fi rmware
- Fused silica windows
- Runs from single 12V supply with input voltage monitor
- Compact enclosure
- Programmable status indicators
Camera System Performance
- CCD: Hamamatsu S10140-1109
- Array Size (pixels): 2048 x 506
- Pixel Size: 12 x 12 microns
- Imaging Area: 24.6 x 6.1 mm (149.2 mm2)
- Imaging Diagonal: 25.3 mm
- Video Imager Size: 1.6"
- Linear Full Well (typical): 75K electrons
- Dynamic Range: 81 dB
- QE at 400 nm: 58%
- Peak QE (600-650 nm): 89%
- Anti-blooming: none
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m)
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits at 500 kHz
- System Noise (typical): 15 e- RMS at 500 kHz
- Pixel Binning: 1x1 to 8 x 506 on-chip
- Exposure Time: 30 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling 50 degree C below ambient temperature
- Dark Current (typical): 0.2 e-/pixel/sec (-30 degree C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1 degree C
- Camera Head Size: D2. Low profile: D6. Aluminum, hard blue anodized. 6" x 6" x 2.5" (15 x 15 x 6.35 cm) Weight: 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg)
- Mounting: 3.5" bolt circle. 2" 24 tpi thread. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD mount.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.025" (2.60cm). Low profile: 0.460" (1.17 cm). [optical]
- Operating Environment: -22 degree to 27 degree C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Cable Length: Standard: 15 ft (4.5m)
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60 Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Shutter: Standard: Melles Griot 43mm. Low profile: no shutter.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger