APOGEE U3041 2048 x 2048 15μ USB CAMERA, CLASS 2, UV ENHANCED, D07F-MG63S-U03041-UV1A
Item No. 752-02060
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Apogee D07F-MG63D-U03041-UV1A
Special Order Item
Apogee High Performance Cooled CCD Camera SysteHigh System, U3041 2048x2048 15μ USB CAMERA, CLASS 2, UV ENHANCED, D07F-MG63S-U03041-UV1A
The Alta U3041 uses a very large format 4-megapixel back-illuminated sensor, ideal for applications requiring large field of view, such as sky surveys and radiology.
MaxIm DL/CCD and CCDSoft software packages are offered at special prices when purchased at the same time as a camera system.
- 2048 x 2048 array, 15 x 15 micron pixels
- 16-bit digitization at 700 kHz; 12 bits at 2 MHz
- 32 Mbyte camera memory
- USB 2.0 interface: no plug in cards or external controllers
- Programmable, intelligent cooling to 40 degree C below ambient (D07 housing) / 60 degree C below ambient (D09 housing)
- Binning up to 8 Horizontal x 2048 Vertical
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Programmable fan speed for low / zero vibration
- Two serial port outputs for control of peripheral devices
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- External triggering and strobe controls
- ActiveX drivers and MaxIm DL/CCD software included with every system
- Field upgradeable fi rmware
- Fused silica windows
- Runs from single 12V supply with input voltage monitor
- Compact enclosure
- Programmable status indicators
Camera System Performance
- CCD: Fairchild 3041
- Array Size (pixels): 2048 x 2048
- Pixel Size: 15 x 15 microns
- Imaging Area: 30.7 x 30.7 mm (944 mm2)
- Imaging Diagonal: 43.4 mm
- Video Imager Size: 2.7"
- Linear Full Well (typical): 100K electrons
- Dynamic Range: 82 dB
- QE at 400 nm: 74%
- Peak QE (720 nm): 96%
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m)
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits at 700 kHz; 12 bits at 2 MHz.
- System Noise (typical): 8 e- RMS (preliminary)
- Pixel Binning: 1x1 to 8 x 2048 on-chip
- Exposure Time: 30 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling 40 degree C below ambient temperature (60 degree C below ambient with High Cooling D09 housing)
- Dark Current (typical): 2 e-/pixel/sec (-20 degree C). 0.3 eps for High Cooling D09 housing.
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1 degree C
- Camera Head: D07. Aluminum, hard blue anodized. 7" x 7" x 2.55" (17.8 x 17.8 x 6.48 cm) Optional High Cooling housing: D09. 7" x 7" x 3.25" (17.8 x 17.8 x 8.9 cm) Weight: 4.2 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Mounting: 5,125" bolt circle. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD mount.
- Back Focal Distance: 1.025" (2.60cm). Optional low profile housing D11 (no shutter): 0.61" ( 1.56 cm) Optional D09: 1.40" (3.56 cm) [optical]
- Operating Environment: -22 degree to 27 degree C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Cable Length: Standard: 15 ft (4.5m)
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60 Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Shutter: Melles Griot 63mm (D07 and D09). D11 Low profile: no shutter.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger