APOGEE U43 2048 x 2048 24μ USB CAMERA, CLASS 2, D10F-VS90S-U04320-MN2A
Item No. 752-02055
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Apogee D10F-VS90S-U04320-MN2A
Special Order Item
Apogee High Performance Cooled CCD Camera SysteHigh System, U43 2048 x 2048 24μ USB CAMERA, CLASS 2, D10F-VS90S-U04320-MN2A
The Alta U43 uses an exceptionally large format monochrome 4-megapixel full frame front-illuminated sensor. Its large pixels give it very high full well capacity, making it ideal for applications high dynamic range.
MaxIm DL/CCD and CCDSoft software packages are offered at special prices when purchased at the same time as a camera system.
- 2048 x 2048 array, 24 x 24 micron pixels
- 16-bit digitization at 1 MHz; 12 bits at 5 MHz
- 32 Mbyte camera memory
- USB 2.0 interface: no plug in cards or external controllers
- Programmable, intelligent cooling to 50 degree C below ambient (D10 housing)
- Binning up to 8 Horizontal x 2048 Vertical
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Programmable fan speed for low / zero vibration
- Two serial port outputs for control of peripheral devices
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- External triggering and strobe controls
- ActiveX drivers and MaxIm DL/CCD software included with every system
- Field upgradeable fi rmware
- Fused silica windows
- Runs from single 12V supply with input voltage monitor
- Compact enclosure
- Programmable status indicators
Camera System Performance
- CCD: Kodak KAF-4320
- Array Size (pixels): 2048 x 2048
- Pixel Size: 24 x 24 microns
- Imaging Area: 49.1 x 49.1 mm (2415 mm2)
- Imaging Diagonal: 69.5 mm
- Video Imager Size: 4.3"
- Linear Full Well (typical): 500K electrons
- Dynamic Range: 88 dB
- QE at 400 nm: 39%
- Peak QE: 72%
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m)
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits at 1 MHz; 12 bits at 5 MHz.
- System Noise (typical): 12 e- RMS (preliminary)
- Pixel Binning: 1x1 to 8 x 4095 on-chip
- Exposure Time: 30 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling 50 degree C below ambient temperature.
- Dark Current (typical): 2 e-/pixel/sec (-30 degree C).
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1 degree C
- Camera Head: D10. Aluminum, hard blue anodized. 7" x 7" x 4.14" (17.8 x 17.8 x 10.5 cm) Weight: 7.5 lb. (3.4 kg)
- Mounting: 5,125" bolt circle. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD mount.
- Back Focal Distance: 1.22" (3.1 cm). Optional wide angle housing D12 (no shutter): 0.70" ( 1.78 cm) [optical]
- Operating Environment: -22 degree to 27 degree C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Cable Length: Standard: 15 ft (4.5m)
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60 Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Shutter: D10: Vincent 90mm. D12 Wide Angle: no shutter.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger