APOGEE U16000 4096 x 4096 9μ USB CAMERA CLASS 1 COLOR D07F-MG63S-U16000-CM1A
Item No. 752-02052
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Apogee D07F-MG63D-U16000-CM1A
Special Order Item
Apogee High Performance Cooled CCD Camera SysteHigh System, U16000 4096 x 4096 9μ USB CAMERA CLASS 1 COLOR, D07F-MG63S-U16000-CM1A
The Alta U16000 has a 16-megapixel interline transfer sensor with high quantum efficiency. Low noise and small pixels are ideal for OEM applications, biological sciences, and fundus imaging.
MaxIm DL/CCD and CCDSoft software packages are offered at special prices when purchased at the same time as a camera system.
- 4872 x 3248 array, 7.4 x 7.4 micron pixels
- 5 MHz 12-bit digitization and 1 MHz 16-bit digitization
- 32 Mbyte camera memory
- USB 2.0 interface: no plug in cards or external controllers
- Programmable, intelligent cooling to 40 degree C below ambient (D07 housing) / 60 degree C below ambient (D09 housing)
- Binning up to 8 Horizontal x 4096 Vertical
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Precision time delayed integration (TDI) and kinetics mode readout
- Programmable near-IR pre-fl ash for residual bulk images
- Programmable fan speed for low / zero vibration
- Two serial port outputs for control of peripheral devices
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- External triggering and strobe controls
- ActiveX drivers and MaxIm DL/CCD software included with every system
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Fused silica windows
- Runs from single 12V supply with input voltage monitor
- Programmable status indicators
Camera System Performance
- CCD: Kodak KAI-16000M or MC
- Array Size (pixels): 4872 x 3248
- Pixel Size: 7.4 x 7.4 microns
- Imaging Area: 36 x 24 mm (866 mm2)
- Imaging Diagonal: 43.3 mm
- Video Imager Size: 2.7"
- Linear Full Well (typical): 30K electrons
- Dynamic Range: 73 dB
- QE at 400 nm: 39%
- Peak QE (500 nm): 48%
- Anti-blooming (nominal) : 300X
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m)
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits at 1 MHz and 12 bits at 5 MHz
- System Noise (typical): 7 e- RMS at 1 MHz and 2 counts at 5 MHz
- Pixel Binning: 1x1 to 8 x 4096 on-chip
- Exposure Time: <1 msec (electronic shuttering) to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling 40 degree C below ambient temperature
- Dark Current (typical): Standard: 0.2 e-/pixel/sec (-25 degree C). High Cooling (D09 housing): 0.02 eps.
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1 degree C
- Camera Head: D07. Aluminum, hard blue anodized. 7" x 7" x 2.55" (17.8 x 17.8 x 6.48 cm) Weight: 4.2 lb. (1.9 kg) Low profile: D11. High Cooling: D09.
- Mounting: 5.125" bolt circle. 2" 24 tpi thread. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD mount.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.142" (2.90cm) [optical]
- Operating Environment: -22 degree to 27 degree C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Cable Length: Standard: 15 ft (4.5m)
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60 Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Shutter: Standard and Deep Cooling: Melles Griot 63mm. Low profi le: no shutter.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger