Takahashi Telescope TOA-130 TPLET APO, EM-200 T-2 MT.,4" FOCUSER TSS1036
Item No. 111-10190
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Takahashi TSS1036
Special Order Item
Takahashi - TOA-130F 5.1" f/7.7 Ortho-APO Refractor with 4" Focuser on EM-200 Temma II Mount
About the Takahashi TOA-130F
- 130mm f/7.7 triplet Ortho APO is Takahashi's newest design.
- Compact design sports 32" tube with lens shade retracted.
- Includes 4" focuser and 360 degree Camera Angle Adjuster.
- EM-200 Temma II Mount handles a payload of up to 35 lbs.
- High precision construction results in periodic error less than +/- 5 arc seconds
- Includes built-in polar finder with adjustable illuminator.
- Includes SE-L wooden tripod with Shimano Clamps.
The TOA-130 is the first of Takahashi's newest optical design: The Ortho-Apochromat. This 21st century innovation employs a newly designed triplet using special elements to produce the highest order of color correction and is packaged in a short 32ý tube with the lens shade retracted.
For those who want to use a medium format camera, this model includes a deluxe 4ý focuser with built ýin camera angle adjuster.
This focuser, coupled with a dedicated flattener, will produce a fully illuminated 70mm circle with a usable 92mm diameter.
The high order of color correction of the Ortho-Apochromat Series produces images with saturated color and, thanks to the numerous knife-edged baffles, it also displays an image with amazing contrast.
The TOA-130F is perfect for visual, CCD and classic astrophotography. The f/7.7 focal ratio with a 1000mm focal length is long enough (using the optional LE-ED 2.8mm Takahashi ocular, for instance) for high magnification observations of the Moon and planets and yet will produce a 2.5ý field at 20x when used with the optional Takahashi flat field LE-50 2 ý ocular.
Ample back focus, over 200mm from the rear cell, has been designed into the system to permit the user to use a variety of CCD cameras, color filter wheels and electronic focusers or film cameras.
About the EM-200 Temma II Mount
- Image Circle: 92mm
- Photographic Field: 5.3 degree / 3.8
- Backfocus from end of OTA: 256mm+
- Dew Shield: Retractable
The EM-200 Temma II is an accurate, precision-built GoTo German equatorial mount that provides a stable platform for payloads of up to 40 pounds.
The modern aesthetic design of the EM-200 is highly attractive as well as beautifully functional. The RA and DEC stepper motors are fully integrated into the mounting,and the high precision design and construction provides cyclic errors lower than +/- 5 arc seconds.
The integrated polar alignment telescope has an illuminated reticule which can be dimmed to suit the user or observing conditions. In conjunction with the precision altitude and azimuth adjusters, this will typically give polar alignment accuracy within 2 minutes of arc of the celestial pole.
Included in this package are an RS232C cable, ST-4 or ST-7 cable, shaft encoders, hand controller, power cord for both 12V and 24V operation, and software.
The new style EM-200 mounts include the ability for operation on 12v or 24v and feature high speed slewing at 350x [sidereal rate] at 12v and 700x at 24v. 12V operation takes place with the use of the hand controller only. The mount will then function just like the EM-200 USD model (no GoTo functions). However, with the use of your PC, you can operate with 12V or 24V (two 12V batteries connected in series). 12V will give you a slewing speed of up to 350X sidereal, and 24V will produce slew speeds of up to 700X. Your PC is required to actuate the GoTo functions on this mount. A dual-axis hand controller and power cable for 12V/220V battery connection is included.
Takahashi TOA-130F Specifications
- Optical Design: Ortho-Apochromatic Refractor
- Aperture: 5.1" (130mm)
- Focal Ratio: f/7.7
- Focal Length: 39.4" (1000mm)
- Optical Tube Dimensions: 7" (179mm) - with dew shield X 32" (812mm) - without adapters
- Focuser Design: 4" Rack & Pinion
- Mount Type: German Equatorial
- Drive System: Motorized with GoTo Capabilities
- Weight - OTA: 22 lbs. (10kg)
- Weight - Mount: 56.2 lbs. (25.5 kg) with counterweights
- Counterweights: 2 - 7.7 lbs. (3.5 kg)
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated