Takahashi Telescope TSA-102II FL DBLET APO, EM-200 TEMMA-2 700X MT. TSS1023
Item No. 111-10080
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Takahashi TSS1023
Special Order Item
The TSA-10S2 is the first in the new TSA line of Takahashi triplet apochromats. The color free images produced will delight the lunar, planetary and deep sky observer with very high contract images with pin point stars.
The compact size, less than 23ý with the lens shade retracted, makes the TSA-102 the perfect airline ready apochromat. The TSA-102S is great for eclipse expeditions or transport to remote sites.
Not only is the TSA-102S a great visual instrument, it can be converted into a flat field f/7.84 or an f/5.98 wide field imaging platform for a CCD camera or digital SLR. The addition of the optional camera angle adjuster allows the image to be rotated 360ý without loss of focus. The camera angle adjuster is also very handy for visual applications to position the ocular or bino viewer in the best most comfortable position.
The TSA-102S is a compact, high quality, apochromatic, versatile Takahashi, made for the refractor enthusiast who wants a very high quality instrument in a relatively compact package.
The EM-200 provides a stable support for all types of instrument (refractor, reflector or cassegrain) weighing up to 18kg. The modern aesthetic design of the EM-200 is highly attractive as well as beautifully functional. The RA and DEC stepper motors are fully integrated into the mounting, the high precision design and construction provides cyclic errors lower than +/- 5 arc seconds. The integrated polar alignment telescope has an illuminated reticule which can be dimmed to suit the user or observing conditions. This in conjunction with the precision altitude and azimuth adjusters will typically give polar alignment accuracy within 2 minutes of arc of the celestial pole.
- TSA-102S refractor
- EM-200 Temma-2 GOTO 700x mount
- Tube holder
- 7x50 finder
- Finder bracket
- SE-L wooden tripod
- LE-18 18mm ocular
- 1.25" compression ring diagonal
- Newly designed triplet apochromat TSA Series
- Very high color correction, produces color-free images
- Airline portable less than 23ý long and weighs 11 lbs.
- 2.7ý focuser for stable focusing, will accommodate heavy CCD cameras or bino viewers
- Enhanced back focus of 230mm [9.39ý] allows the use of any bino viewer with ease
- Supplied with rigid 72mm r extension tubes to assure deflection ýfree focusing
- Quick release finder bracket allows the user to keep finder alignment when finder is removed and reattached
- Knife edge baffles and over sized tube produce very high contrast images
- Focal Length (mm) 816
- Focal Ratio f/8.0
- Tube Diameter 114mm
- Back Focus 230mm
- Tube Weight 11 lbs.