Takahashi Telescope TSA-102II FL DBLET APO, EM-11 TEMMA-2 JR 300X MT. TSS1021
Item No. 111-10060
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Takahashi TSS1021
Special Order Item
Complete TSA-102 system. Package includes TSA-102 refractor, EM-11 Temma-2 Jr. GOTO mount, tube holder, 7x50 finder, finder bracket, tripod, 18mm LE ocular and 1.25" Takahashi diagonal with compression ring.
Not only is the TSA-102S a great visual instrument, it can be converted into a flat field f/7.84 or an f/5.98 wide field imaging platform for a CCD camera or digital SLR. The addition of the optional camera angle adjuster allows the image to be rotated 360ý without loss of focus. The camera angle adjuster is also very handy for visual applications to position the ocular or bino viewer in the best most comfortable position.
SPECIFICATIONS for the EM-11 Temma-2 mount:
Drive System: Dual aces, quartz control, driving frequency: 100pps N/S, Star/Sun switching by hand controller
Usable Area: All over the world, but with limit for the latitude
High Speed Drive: 120X at DC12V; 250X at DC24V
Correcting Speed (manual operation):
RA: 0.1 ~ 1.9x to the sidereal rate by 0.1x increments
Dec: -+ 1.5 ~ 13.5 arc sec/sec by 1.5 arc sec/sec increments
High Speed operation - red light
Normal operation - green light
Power Source: DC12V or DC24V
DC12V: 0.3/1.3A(1.7A) sidereal/high speed(start)
Go-To Operation: By a PC or Takahashi hand controller (THC)
Go-To Disc: Pegasus 21
Accessory: RS232C cable or RJ-11 cable
Operational Temperature: -5 ~ +30 degree C
- Newly designed triplet apochromat TSA Series
- Very high color correction, produces color-free images
- Airline portable less than 23ý long and weighs 11 lbs.
- 2.7ý focuser for stable focusing, will accommodate heavy CCD cameras or bino viewers
- Enhanced back focus of 230mm [9.39ý] allows the use of any bino viewer with ease
- Supplied with rigid 72mm r extension tubes to assure deflectionýfree focusing
- Quick release finder bracket allows the user to keep finder alignment when finder is removed and reattached
- Knife edge baffles and over sized tube produce very high contrast images
- EM-11 UDS Temma-2 Jr. GOTO mount
- Aperture 102mm
- Focal Length (mm) 816
- Focal Ratio f/8.0
- Tube Diameter 114mm
- Back Focus 230mm
- Focus System 2.7"
- Tube Length 585mm
- Tube Weight 11 lbs.