Wesco Laboratory Microscope CXL - Binocular Head, 9135002
Item No. 316-14020
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Wesco 9135002
CXL is a laboratory microscope designed especially for routine Medical Operations to enhance operational convenience by combining innovative design and high-performance LP series optics.
CxL Microscope with Binocular Head, Mechanical Stage, Abbe Condenser, Blue Filter, Eyepiece WF10X (pointer), LP Series Semi Plan Achromat objectives 4X, 10X, 40XR & 100XR oil. 6V20W Halogen Illumination, 110V-240V Universal Power Supply and Dust Cover.
Warranty: Five Year Optical & Mechanical; One Year Electrical
- STAND - Stable stand with convenient location of controls.
- VIEWING BODIES - Binocular Head inclined at 45 degree
- MECHANICAL STAGE - Size 135mm X 125mm with "soft feel" low drive coaxial control.
- CONDENSER - Substage ABBE-type condenser NA 1.25 with iris diaphragm and special daylight blue filter.
- FOCUSING SYSTEM - Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism system on ball bearing guideways.
- ILLUMINATION - 12V 20W Halogen Lamp with Universal Power Supply (110V-240V)
- OBJECTIVES - LP series 4X, 10X, 40X (SL) and 100X (SL, Oil) SP Achromatic objectives.
- EYEPIECES - WF 10X (FN 18) with eyeguard. Optional 15X eyepiece.
- ACCESSORIES - Phase Kit, Polarizing Kit.