Losmandy HGM TITAN Equatorial Mount Only HGM TITAN MOUNT
Item No. 670-30199
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Losmandy HGM TITAN MOUNT
Special Order Item
- All machined stainless steel and aluminum, black anodized.
- Shafts, 1.968" diameter stainless steel tubing, .250" wall thickness.
- Worm gears, 6.750" diameter, 270 tooth, 7075 aluminum - special coated.
- Worms, heat treated and ground stainless steel.
- Single piece worm housing construction, double ended, ball bearing supported with adjustable preload.
- Tracking: +/- 5 arc sec. or better.
- Low temperature operation: 0 F
- 5.062" diameter needle thrust bearings.
- 3.500" diameter sealed ball bearings.
- 3.100" diameter sealed ball bearings for worm gear.
- Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 12-70 degrees, large knob for easy alignment.
- Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
- Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 10 degrees, X/Y axis leveling bubbles.
- Variable slip clutch, 6.0" diameter both axes, one knob design.
- Full 360 degree rotation in both R.A. and DEC.
- Fully enclosed R.A. and DEC. worm and worm gear.
- Photographic instrument weight capacity 100 lbs.
- Equatorial Head weight 75 lbs. Breaks down into R.A. 37.5 lbs. & DEC. 37.5 lbs.
- Removable counterweight shaft with safety stop, 1.25" diameter.
- Includes two 21 lb weights.
- Split dovetail saddle plate design, 1.00" X 6.00" X 8.00"
- Dovetail plate drops in and locks allowing for interchanging of any tube assembly - reduces the need for DEC. weights.
- Accepts all "D" series dovetail plates.
- 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available
- Off axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern hemisphere. (Polar scope optional.)
TRIPOD - SOLD SEPARATELY