Parks 6" f-8 Parabolic Primary Mirror 601-21020
Item No. 601-21020
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Parks Optical 601-21020
Parks Parabolic Primary Mirrors (Pyrex) 6" f/8 Mirror
Parks parabolic primary mirrors are made of fine annealed Pyrex, with a full 1:6 ratio of thickness to diameter. Individually hand-figured by skilled opticians, each mirror will produce a good diffraction ring with no turned edges or edge zones. The optical surface will exhibit straight Ronchi bands from edge to edge as seen in the sensitive double-pass auto-collimation test. Aluminized and silicon monoxide overcoated for long-lasting performance.
Certificate of Optical Quality and Authenticity It is hereby certified that this mirror has passed a series of critical optical precision tests and carries a full lifetime warranty from PARKS OPTICAL against manufacturing and material defects. PARKS OPTICAL further guarantees that this mirror:
- Was manufactured from fine annealed, low-expansion Pyrex glass.
- Is guaranteed to be diffraction-limited for superb visual and photographic images.
- Passes the sensitive, double-pass autocollimation test with a 200 Line Ronchi Grating.
- Passes the Foucault test for paraboloidal accuracy.
- Will meet or surpass the Rayleigh Criterion of optical precision.
- Was individually figured, tested, and serialized by Parks Optical.